Are you planning to do business in Hungary without establishing a Hungarian company or any other business presence? Direct trading through a foreign entity in Hungary is possible, but you may be obliged to VAT registration in Hungary (in Hungarian: “ÁFA”). The Hungarian rules on the VAT registration obligation follow the EU VAT legislation.
VAT registration as of EUR 299,00 within 48 hours
VAT registration is a routine administrative process, especially if your company is resident in another EU Member State.
When incorporating a Hungarian company, it will receive a general tax identification number. This number is also valid for VAT purposes. Therefore, a separate VAT registration is not required.
FirmaX administrative and tax expert team helps to process the VAT registration of your company in Hungary.
Our VAT registration services include:
- identifying whether VAT registration is required
- preparation of the VAT registration form
- arranging for the signing of the required VAT registration forms
- submitting the VAT registration request
- coordinating the VAT registration with the tax authority
- providing tax consultancy regarding VAT registration
To learn more please download
Did you know?
If you contact FirmaX on any taxation matter, the first consultation, either in person, on the phone or through email, is for FREE!
Clients say about FirmaX:
“FirmaX tax consultant team delivers accurate, timely and commercially tailor-made advice regardless of the nature of the engagement.” – Helen from Luxembourg